Pieter Van de Velde, Founding Partner at Ninepointfive
Pieter is an entrepreneur with a proven track record in tech start-ups and corporate venturing. He's currently Founding Partner at Ninepointfive, a venture capital firm that co-invests with Europe's top-tier corporations to take tech-based startups to maturity.
In this episode, Pieter talks about:
- How leadership evolves with the scale of the organisation
- The benefits of diversity in the leadership team
- Managers as sources of energy for teams
- The way mentorship helped him overcome fear and become commercial
- Balancing long-term vision with step-by-step implementation