Dannie Lynn Fountain, Global Inclusion Lead at Google's #IamRemarkable
Dannie Lynn Fountain is a passionate storyteller who helps companies focus on people. By day, she works at Google hiring the world’s most talented software engineers. By night she supports clients and brands with HR-focused diversity, equity, and inclusion strategies. Dannie is a five-time author and in her latest book, Ending Checkbox Diversity, she rewrites the story of performative allyship in corporate America.
In this episode, we discuss:
- Duality of DE&I, contrasting authentic and performative actions
- Growing people as a growth strategy
- Being CEO by night and what that means for you
- Integration of work and life as opposed to finding that elusive balance
- How she prefers feedback in writing due to autism/ADHD