Jennifer Nuckles, CEO at R-Zero
Jennifer Nuckles is Chairperson & CEO at R-Zero, the biosafety technology company dedicated to making indoor spaces safer, healthier and more productive.
In this episode, Jennifer talks about:
- Being kind rather than nice
- How Chief Marketing Officers can become CEOs
- The danger of vanity metrics
- Being a role model for her daughters
- Playing to people's strengths
- Getting out of your comfort zone
Jennifer has over 25 years of experience leading and accelerating revenue growth and profitability for companies including high-growth, venture-backed and public companies. Prior to R-Zero, Jennifer was Executive Vice President and Group Business Leader at SoFi, and Chief Marketing Officer of HealthTech leader Doctor on Demand and social gaming giant Zynga.
R-Zero combines the power of UV-C light, IoT-connected hardware and sensors, and AI to enable organisations to create safe shared environments for education, healthcare, corporate, and public sector communities to thrive.