Stuart Connolly is CEO of CloudMargin, a fast-growing FinTech founded in 2014 to enhance collateral management solutions for the financial services industry. Stuart was previously Group CEO for TriOptima and a Managing Director in the Securities Division of Goldman Sachs in London and New York.
In this episode, Stuart talks about:
- Learning from failure that was a consequence of over-confidence in his abilities
- His experience of successfully transitioning from Goldman Sachs, where he spent 18 years, to leading much smaller firms
- How he reins in his tendency to want to be a "control freak"
- Ways he stays motivated and gets the best out of others
- How he's fostering a collaborative culture